Last Updated: November 14, 2019
The Information We Collect
Information You Provide to Us
- We may collect personal information from you, such as your first and last name, location, email address, username and password, and the country and state in which you reside when you create an account to log in to our network (“Account”).
- When you use our Services to deposit or withdraw funds from your Account, we may collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name, address, phone number, credit card information, billing information, social security number, and or government issued identification information.
- Using the Software and Services requires an Internet connection to our servers, and we may collect certain information from you and your Internet-enabled device (“Device”) in order to make the Software and Services available to you, such as hardware system profile data, internet connection data and any other data related to the operation of the Service from any Device that logs onto the Service using your Account.
- If you use our Services on your mobile device, we may collect your phone number and unique device id number.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via email, we will collect your name and email address, as well as any other content included in the email, in order to send you a reply.
- We will collect your profile photo and user name that you upload to your public profile page (“Profile”). When you participate in any challenge, game or other game-of-skill related challenge on the Services (each a “Challenge”) other participants in the Challenge (each, a “Player”) will be able to see the information in your Profile.
- If you tell us where you are (e.g., by allowing your mobile device to send us your location), we may store and use that information to verify eligibility to enter challenges and for fraud prevention purposes.
- When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional profile information.
- If you participate in a sweepstakes, contest or giveaway on our Services, we may ask you for your email address and/or phone number (to notify you whether you win or not). We may also ask for first and last names, and sometimes post-office addresses to verify your identity. In some situations, we may need additional information as part of the entry process, such as a prize selection choice, or in connection with the award of prizes over a certain dollar threshold. These sweepstakes and contests are voluntary. We recommend that you read the rules for each sweepstakes and contest that you enter.
- We may also collect information at other points in our Services where it is clear we are collecting such information.
Information Collected via Technology
- Information security. Security of user information from unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information is a high priority. We deploy beyond reasonable security measures with appropriate confidentiality, integrity, and availability protection to mitigate security breaches. No software or storage system is completely secure, we cannot guarantee for the security of your information associated with Arena Match’s services, or any other service for that matter. To help protect your account information, use and do not share a unique and hard-to-guess password. We may store data for as long as a valid business purpose is present or if we are legally required to do so.
- Information Collected by our Services. To make our Services more useful to you, we automatically track certain information about the visits to our Services, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, clickstream data, referring/exist pages, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit. We use this information to analyze trends, administer the Services, gather demographic information about our user base as a whole, and to improve our Services and for product development purposes. For example, some of the information may be collected so that when you visit the Services again, it will recognize you and the information appropriate to your interests.
- Threat Detection. We may use certain third-party service providers to provide threat detection, user authentication and fraud prevention services. These service providers may automatically collect certain information about your visits to the Website and the device you use to connect to our Services, in order to monitor for potential threats or bad actors. This information may include, among other things, your IP address and your device’s unique device identifier.
- Mobile Services. We may collect non-personal information from your mobile device if you have downloaded our mobile Application. This information is generally used to help us deliver the most relevant information to you. Examples of information that may be collected and used include how you use the Application(s), and information about the type of device you use. In addition, in the event our Application(s) crash on your mobile device, we will receive information about your mobile device model software version and device carrier, that allows us to identify and fix bugs and otherwise improve the performance of our Application(s).
- Referral Affiliates. We may enter into agreements with companies that refer users to our Service by way of hyperlinks made available on the referring party’s website. We may automatically collect certain information, such as your IP address and referring website via the Cookies and Pixel Tags that are provided to us in connection with your use of the referring party’s website. This policy does not apply to, and we are not responsible for, Cookies or Pixel Tags provided by third party Websites.
- Location Information. We may collect your location information including for the purpose of verifying whether you are eligible to participate in a Challenge or giveaway on our Services.
- Gameplay Dialogue. We may use third party websites and technologies to record or stream gameplay or chat dialogue occurring through the Services, including your own dialogue (“Recordings”). We use as part of marketing and promotion of the Services. Please do not submit sensitive or personally identifiable information in gameplay dialogue—this information is available for anyone to see and use. Please think carefully before making information public as you are solely responsible for any information you make public. You may record and distribute your own recordings of gameplay dialogue for non-commercial purposes (i.e., you may not record or distribute Recordings for compensation) so long as your recording and distribution: (a) do not include other products or services that are competitive with our products or services, and (b) comply with our Terms of Service.
- Gameplay Capture. We may record user gameplay for validation of the Services, including, but not limited to, gameplay events and video.
Information Collected From or About Friends
- Friend Referrals. Our Services may enable you to invite your friends to join in the fun.
- You may invite a friend to register on our Services by providing us with their email address. We will collect the email address(es) you provide in order to facilitate that invitation.
- We rely upon you to obtain whatever consents from the third party that may be required by law to allow us to access and upload the third party’s names and e-mail addresses as required above. If you are using the Application to refer-a-friend, the Application may also collect your phone number which we may use, among other purposes, fraud prevention and user authentication purposes. You or the third party may contact us at email@example.com to request the removal of this information from our database.
Information Collected from Other Sources
We may supplement the information we have about you with information received from other sources including from our pages on Social Networking Sites, the Social Networking Sites themselves, and from commercially available sources (e.g., data brokers and public databases). The information we receive may include demographic data such as age, gender and income level, your interests and purchase data and other information that is necessary or useful to assist our marketing efforts or for user verification, authentication, fraud detection or to comply with regulatory requirements.
Third Party Sites And Services
Certain services or other materials displayed on the Website may integrate, be integrated into, or be provided in connection with third-party services and content. We do not control those third-party services and content and our Terms of Service and Privacy Notice do not apply to those third-party services. You should read the Terms of Service agreements and privacy policies that apply to such third-party services and content. Arena Match is not responsible for the practices used by any third-party websites or services linked to or from our Website, including, without limitation, the information or content contained within them. In addition, you agree that we are not responsible and do not have control over any third-parties that you authorize to access information you provide to them. If you are using a third-party website or service and you allow them to access your personal information you do so at your own risk.
How We Use Information
General Use. In general, the personal information you submit to us is used either to respond to the requests you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We use your personal information in the following ways:
- to facilitate the creation of and secure your Account on our network;
- to identify you as a user in our system and to otherwise administer and operate our Services;
- to improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Services;
- to send you administrative email notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories;
- to deliver customized or personalized content, information or advertising;
- to respond to your inquiries and other requests; and
- to send newsletters, surveys, offers and other promotional materials related to our Services or on behalf of third parties and to monitor the effectiveness of our marketing programs.
User Feedback. We may post user feedback on the Website from time to time. We will share your feedback with your username only. If we choose to post your first and last name along with your feedback, we will obtain your consent prior to posting your name with your feedback. If you make any comments on a blog or forum associated with our Services, you should be aware that any personal information you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of the forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these blogs and forums.
Creation of Anonymous Data. We may create anonymized data (data that is not reasonably associated with or linked to any data that would reasonably be expected to allow someone to identify you or contact you) from personal information by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use this anonymized data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Services and improve Website navigation. We reserve the right to use anonymized data for any purpose and disclose anonymized data to third parties for any reason.
Disclosure Of Your Personal Data
We disclose your personal information as described below and as described elsewhere in this notice.
- Third Parties Designated by You. When you use the Services, the personal information you provide will be shared with third parties that you designate to receive such information. For example, you may elect to communicate with other users who are participating in the same Challenge as you.
- Third Party Service Providers. We may share your information with our agents, vendors, and other service providers (collectively “Service Providers”) in connection with their work on our behalf. Service Providers assist us with services such as payment processing, data analytics, marketing and promotional services, promotions, website hosting, to conduct quality assurance testing; to facilitate the creation of accounts; to provide account authentication and user verification services; to provide technical support. Service Providers are prohibited from using your information for any purpose other than to provide this assistance, although we may permit them to use aggregate information which does not identify you or de-identified data for other purposes.
- Internal Revenue Service and Other Taxing Authorities. If your earnings from Challenges exceeds a certain threshold, in accordance with our interpretation of applicable law, we will disclose the amount of your earnings and other related information to the United States Internal Revenue Service and other appropriate taxing authorities.
- Profiles and Players. When you participate in a Challenge, we may make your Profile available to other Players of the Challenge and enable you to communicate with other Players, in which case your communications will be disclosed.
- Friends. We may disclose information about you in connection with our Refer-A-Friend and Find-A-Friend programs as described above.
- Leaderboards. We may share information about the Challenges in which you participate, including information related to your wins and losses record, finishes, and challenge/contest terms.
- Arena Match Promotions. When you participate in a Challenge, we may use your name, likeness, voice, opinions, and biographical information for publicity, advertising, trade, or promotional purposes without further payment, consideration, notice, or approval.
- Promotional Activities. By registering for an Account, you allow us to publicly display your username and challenge records, and to use this information for any purpose. By using the Services, you allow us to print, publish, broadcast and use, worldwide, in any media and at any time, your name, picture, voice, likeness, and/or any biographical information that you submit to us (“Biographical Information”) for our own promotional, marketing or related business purposes, without compensation to you.
- Affiliates. We may share some or all of your personal information with our subsidiaries, joint ventures and other companies under a common control (“Affiliates”), in which case we will require our Affiliates to honor this notice.
- Corporate Restructuring. We may share some or all of your personal information in connection with or during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition, corporate divestiture, dissolution transaction, or other proceeding involving the sale, transfer, divestiture or disclosure of all or a portion of our business or assets. In the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, your personal information may also be transferred as a business asset.
- Third Parties. We may make the information we have about you available to third parties including for their direct marketing use. Please see the section below on your California Privacy Rights to determine how you can learn what information about you was disclosed.
- Other Disclosures. Regardless of the choices you make regarding your personal information (as described below), Arena Match may disclose personal information if it believes in good faith that such disclosure is necessary (a) to comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on Arena Match; (b) in connection with any legal investigation; (c) to protect or defend the rights or property of Arena Match or users of the Services; and/or (d) to investigate or assist in preventing any violation or potential violation of law, this notice or our Terms of Service.
Your Information, Your Choice
Communication With You. We will periodically send you free newsletters, emails that contain information about our various products and services, other products and services we feel may be of interest to you. We may use emails and push notifications to notify you when you receive a Challenge, win a Challenge, and to let you know of special events and policy changes. We may also communicate with you via email, push notification, or chat for any other purpose relating to Services or Software. At any time you can easily indicate your preference to stop receiving further communications from us and you may opt out of receiving further marketing from OkLetsPlay by emailing us at the address listed below or by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the email you receive or via your mobile device settings, but you acknowledge that opting out may result in your inability to participate in Challenges or receive Services.
- Changing or Deleting Your Personal Information. You may change any of your personal information in your Account by editing your “personal information” within your Account or by sending an email to us at the address listed below. You may request deletion of your personal information by us, and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request, but please note that we may be required to keep such information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives. We may also retain your information for fraud prevention or similar purposes.
- Applications. You may stop all collection of information by the Application by uninstalling the Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile/desktop device or via the mobile/desktop application marketplace or network.
How To Access or Correct your Information
You can request a copy of the personally identifiable information that OkLetsPlay has collected about you via the Services by contacting our Information Privacy team at the e-mail address listed in the “How to Contact Us” section below. You may also request that OkLetsPlay correct any factual inaccuracies contained in this information by contacting this same person.
How We Respond To Do Not Track Signals
Some web browsers may transmit “do not track” signals to the websites and other online services with which your web browser communicates. There is no standard that governs what, if anything, websites should do when they receive these signals. We currently do not take action in response to these signals. If and when a standard is established, we may revise our policy on responding to these signals.
OkLetsPlay’s services are built and supported for adults (18+) only. No person under the age of eighteen (18) are permitted to create nor access OkLetsPlay’s services. The Services will not knowingly accept personal information from anyone under 18 years old. If you believe that a child under 18 has gained access to the Services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We have taken commercially reasonable steps to restrict use of Services to those who are at least 18 years old. We do not sell products or services for purchase by minors.
Your California Privacy Rights
A California resident who has provided personal information to a business with whom he has established a business relationship for personal, family, or household purposes (“California customer”) is entitled to request information about whether the business has disclosed personal information to any third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. In general, if the business has made such a disclosure of personal information, upon receipt of a request by a California customer, the business is required to provide a list of all third parties to whom personal information was disclosed in the preceding calendar year, as well as a list of the categories of personal information that were disclosed.
Close or Delete Account
You may close/delete your account by accessing our service and navigating to your account setting or by contacting us for assistance. Contact by email information below.
How To Contact Us
If you would like to contact us for any reason regarding our privacy practices, our privacy notice, or if you want to report any security violations to us, please e-mail us at the following address: email@example.com
This notice may be revised periodically, and if we make any material changes in the way we use your personal information, we will notify you. Any changes to this privacy notice will be effective upon thirty (30) days following our posting of notice of the changes on our Website. These changes will be effective immediately for new users of the Service and for all users who expressly acknowledge that this notice has been changed. Please note that at all times you are responsible for updating your personal information to provide us with your most current email address. In the event that the last email address that you provided us is not valid, or for any reason is not capable of delivering to you the notice described above, in the event that we elect to provide you notice via email, our dispatch of the email containing such notice will nonetheless constitute effective notice of the changes described in the notice. If you do not wish to permit changes in our use of your personal information, you must notify us prior to the effective date of the changes that you wish to deactivate your Account with us. Your continued use of the Services following notice of such changes will indicate your acknowledgement of such changes and agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of such changes, with the understanding that the modified terms and conditions applies to all of your personal information, including the personal information collected before the change went into effect.